Employment law is eclectic, and includes:
- workers’ compensation
- unlawful discrimination
- wrongful termination
- wage and hour law
- employment torts (defamation, intentional interference with economic relations, etc.)
- Employer Liability Act claims
- contract claims
- third-party claims
- issues relating to unions and collective bargaining
- pension issues
- health insurance issues
- Jones Act and Longshore & Harborworkers’ Act claims
- noncompetition agreements
- and other issues
Here at Welch, Bruun & Green, we can help you see the “big picture” and advise and prosecute, where appropriate, discrimination, wrongful termination, noncompete, Employer Liability Act, maritime, and other claims.
No recovery, no fee.
Click here for information on the attorneys and about the firm.
Or, call us at: 503-221-0870 for a FREE consultation.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]